… to spinach oats! How weird is that?
And the gym actually WAS open this morning! I didn’t except any probs today, though, since they’re actually open 24 hours during the week, starting Monday at 5am. Someone’s alarm must have forgotten to go off yesterday. It happens. Anyhow, today I tried to listen to my old-lady achy joints and did 30 minutes on the elliptical followed by a thorough stretching session (plus the jog there and back). Stats: 1 hour and 1 minute, 338 calories, 122 average heart rate, 171 max.
I prepared today’s oats the same way I had them yesterday, except that I mixed the granola sprinkling with a bit of trail mix:
And my standard soymilky tea in front of the pretty window photo:
I’m off to do some serious work! Are you working or pretending to work right now?
By the way, there are like a million amazing giveaways (thanks to An Apple a Day for putting them all in one convenient post for me to steal!) going on right now:
1. Too much fun stuff to mention at Missy Maintains.
2. Almonds up the Wazoo at Melissa’s Journey.
3. Ahhhh, a brand-new Vita-Mix (!!!!!!!!!) at Jumbo Empanadas.
4. Barney Butter at The Hungry Yogini.
5. A variety-filled goodie bag at meloncauliflower.
6. And another Quaker spa prize pack at Run, Eat, Repeat.